What is a CPA Partner?
Church planting America appreciates every church and individual Christian who has decided to partner with us in helping God-called men plant Baptist churches and assist pastors in building healthy, dynamic, visionary congregations! A CPA partner is a church or individual who believes in our cause and has committed to help us fulfill our mission through their prayers, financial gifts, and even personal involvement. Here are a couple reasons to Partner with CPA.
Why partner with CPA through your prayer and financial support?
- Church planting is one of the most effective evangelistic methods! It's been said that Churches under three years of age win an average of ten people to Christ per year for every hundred church members.--Planting Growing Churches for the Twenty-First CenturyAubrey Malphurs
- Church planters do not have adequate funds to cover the legitimate expenses of travel and lodging, or to provide an honorarium for Dr. Shoemaker or others who can provide the counsel, resources, and encouragement needed. No new church should be denied spiritual and professional assistance due to the absence of finances!
- God commands us to plant new churches! In Luke 24:45-49, Jesus started it! In Matthew 16:15-18 the disciples practiced it! And in Acts 2:14-47 we are to continue the process!
How can you become a CPA Partner?
- Become a CPA partner by participating in the National Church Planting Month event (NCPM)! National Church Planting Month is a special time during the month of October where we invite churches and individuals to emphasize the ministry of Church planting, pray for the ministry of church planting, and give an offering to CPA to help support and expand the ministry of church planting in America! Church Planting America is working hard to reach our nation by helping God-called men plant new Baptist churches in needy areas of the country. We invite you to partner with us in this great endeavor.
Contact Dr. Shoemaker through email at [email protected], letting us know that you, and or your family or church family will partner with CPA.
Pray for us as we work to assist USA church planters!
Give and offering during the month of October and send it to Church Planting America. (CPA, P.O. Box 37887 Jacksonville, FL 32236)
If you are a pastor lead your church to receive an offering—or a gift from your church’s mission fund—during the month of October and send it to Church Planting America.
Every church that participates by sending an offering to Church Planting America, will receive a beautiful certificate worthy to be framed, as a testimony of your commitment to church planting. Every gift—regardless of amount—will be appreciated!
- Become a monthly partner! Click on donate to give financially each month to the ministry of Church Planting America! When you become a CPA partner you will help us fulfill our mission of assisting God-called men plant Baptist churches and assisting pastors in building healthy, dynamic, visionary congregations.
To begin your monthly financial support and become a CPA Partner click on donate and give your secure gift through PayPal or mail your gifts to CPA, P.O. Box 37887 Jacksonville, FL 32236. Please contact the CPA office via email [email protected] or by phone at (904) 259-3131 if you have any questions about becoming a CPA partner!